- Hurricanes Harvey – TCEQ Region’s 12 ~ “Operational Status Codes” August 25, 2017
- TCEQ Hurrican Response & TPDES Sampling Issues May 3, 2017
This is the latest video.
Testing Keurig Water Reservoir
- What did test results find?
- Keurig Manufacturer Cleaning Tips
- How often should I clean my Keurig?
Hurricanes Harvey – TCEQ Region’s 12 ~ “Operational Status Codes”
Click on Downloads to Access TCEQ Region’s 12 – Status Codes” http://www.tceq.texas.gov/response/hurricanes The listed “Operational Status Codes” are questions TCEQ may be asking regarding impacts from Hurricanes such as “Harvey” to the Wastewater Treatment Plants, Drinking Water Plants and/or Collections Systems you own or operate. You are not required to fill this out but it […]
TCEQ Hurrican Response & TPDES Sampling Issues
If youare affected by Hurricane Ike and your county does not appear in this table, find contact information for the regional office that serves you online at: www.tceq.state.tx.us/goto/region